- 1 1/4 cup almond flour (I buy mine at Whole Foods in the bins where you buy items by weight)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (Whole Foods is the only place I have been able to find the unsweetened kind)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- In one bowl, combine the dry ingredients. (the first 6 ingredients listed)
- In another bowl, mash the bananas and then mix in the eggs and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until there are no lumps. Pour into the greased pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean from the middle.
- Cool for at least 5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy ; )
Let me know how it goes and leave me a comment telling me what you think ; )!